Wednesday, November 29, 2006
my life sucks. that y i am emo. thats y i have a BLOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Back to my emo life.
I woke up at 1am. I stared at the ceiling cos i sleep face up.
Then i looks on the floor. I saw ants. They were carrying Biscuit crumps. SO I SMASHED ALL OF THEM!!!!
I set them free from their bodies. I feel so heroic.
I have a mission for my holidays. I need to find a gay friend. Cos its lonely to be alone. Its so cold to be all alone. I usually get rid of that cold by eating hard boiled eggs. However, the darkness still stays. I need a gay partner to share my pain, i need him bad.
I went to door to door to find someone to be gay with me.
Some guys spat at me, some guys laughed at me. There was even one time where my middle finger got eaten by a dog. Sigh... acceptance is so hard to get.
Then i went to school for remidial. After remidial i got beaten up, by 10 guys and 3 girls. Those 3 girls are so lucky:D
What a bad day, i thought...but i was wrong.
I went out to smash those dogs that ate my middle finger, managed to get some bits of my bone back from their intestines. But the owner caught me and shot me with his shotgun. I left with a gunshot wound in my shotmach.
What a fucked up day. (My moms calling me for my daily beating and raping. Shit.)
Emo.Kidzx.Lonely.Life.Blacknessness.Dark.Room.Harrassed.Rapped.By.My.Life.Sucks.Death.BananaJuice
@
7:39 pm
PROFILE
my life sucks.
i am lonely.
cos i am gay and society wurn accept me. i am also chinese, malay and indian mixed. What do you get when you mix roti prata, meerubus and chiken rice together. You get RotiMeeru Rice.
But thats not the point.
Back to my emo life.
My mom canes me at night cos my face is ugly and my dad rapes me afterwards cos hes gay to.
Why am i suffering. I dont understand.
i am
Emo.Kidzx.Lonely.Life.Blacknessness.Dark.Room.Harrassed.Rapped.By.My.Life.Sucks.Death.BananaJuice